Friday, February 1, 2013

Hello 2013!

Ok, so I am a little late with this post, but hey I can be excused. I have a baby! Speaking of baby, here are a couple of pics of the little guy who is now 8 months. Can you believe it. It goes by so quickly.




And this cold weather is killing me. Its so hard to do stuff with a baby when its -100 degrees outside.  But luckily we have lots of friends to meet and there's always mommy and baby yoga which we both love.
Stay tuned I will try to do a quick post about a new bright lipstick I just got which just makes me happy. Also started a pinterest page. Check it out: http://pinterest.com/missworkingirl/
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god! He got so big!! Cutie pie!!! Mirko wants to see his little buddy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh that little argyle sweater with hat is the most adorable thing I've ever seen! So cute!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete